July Ipsy Glam Bag: Sensationally Sunkissed

I love this time of month because my subscription bags are rolling in and this first one for the month has to be my favorite subscription service. Ipsy has been hands down trend setting with its ability to include a vast array of beauty products. I started receiving my bags back in April and have not been disappointed once.  So with that said, lets jump right in to my bag for the month of July.

 
 
 
 
I was so excited when I opened my bag for the month because I got in essence products to almost complete a full face of makeup. I love when that happens.
 
The items in my July Ipsy bag consisted of:
 
  • Bare Minerals Ready Eyeshadow 2.0 in The Inspiration: which contains the shades Muse & Passion in the cutest mini I have ever seen in my beauty existence. I love the duo they sent, the name of the shades screams Michelle Phan's mission statement about empowering women to realize their own inner power and strength and strive to be the best versions of themselves that they can be and that no dream is unattainable...yes I got that all from one shadow duo name.



  • Pop Beauty Sunkissed Bronzer in Secret Sunshine: This bronzer is a satin finish and can easily be worn lightly or full on bronze goddess. It is very velvety in texture and even with my light skin tone can be worn easily. It reminds me of  MAC Superb when built up.


  • Derma E BB Cream: A very nicely textured BB Cream. You all know I am about texture when it comes to testing any sort of BB cream, Tinted Moisturizer, or Foundation. I have dry skin and I know right down to the touch if I will like a product on my skin. Right off I loved the texture of this product. So high hopes for this. I will update you all on my final verdict.

  • Pur Lisse Pur-Protect Essential Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30: The texture of this is slightly thicker for a day cream, but I love that. I have dry skin so a good daily moisturizer is a must have in my beauty bag. So I will for sure be using this.

  • Pixi Tinted Brilliance Balm in Unique Pink: I believe this is a self adjusting lip balm when I swatched it on my arm not to much happened. Then I swatched it on my lips and it had a vibrancy that was not present on my arm. It has a very nice slight mint scent. Great for day to day wear.
 Top lip no product, Bottom lip Pixi Tinted Brilliance Balm
 
 
I loved everything in my bag this month. I am always pleased with my bags from Ipsy and this is another home run for them. My video will be up shortly on my YouTube channel here, so keep an eye out. Let me know what you received in your bags this month in the comment section below, or leave me links to your blog post or videos.
 
 
 

 


Comments

  1. Mine arrived today too!

    http://www.teenaintoronto.com/2014/07/ipsy-glam-bag-july.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts